Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rita Ora Blames Rob Kardashian For Their Breakup "I Was Like a Ghost"


Rob Kardashian went on a Twitter rant on Monday, Dec. 3, claiming his ex-girlfriend rumored to be Rita Ora cheated on him with "nearly 20 dudes." In a new interview with Glamour UK, the British pop star, 22, opens up about her recent split from Rob, 25, whom she reportedly started seeing in August.


"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there. I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."

The "R.I.P" singer also admitted that she's never been in love.
"In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love," Ora confessed. "I think it's my only weakness. I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down."

On Monday, Kardashian went off on Twitter about an unidentified woman he claimed had been unfaithful to him, but later deleted it.

"I just don't get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn't even launched yet," he added. "I don't put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY. This is a lesson to all the young women out there to not have unprotected sex with multiple men, especially while in a relationship."

After "Rita Whora" started trending on Twitter, Kardashian clarified on Tuesday, "Just so we clear I never once mentioned 'Rita Ora' in any of my tweets or even used the word 'whora' and I never would. I respect women."

6 comments:

  1. Tess why is your face fat on your blog DP. Or are u preg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did u consider the possibility of her putting on weight rada dan saying she's pregnant?? So if a slim person gains weight u tag it "pregnancy"?? Grow up pls! *sigh*

      Delete
    2. Fool did you impregnate her!
      Can't you see its a close-up shot

      Delete
  2. Rita Ora you're a whore that's all mscheeew

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://earn4refer.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=22776

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat! Abeg which one is ur own?????? Saint theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...