Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

"They Can't Spoil My Name!!!" - Peter Odemwingie

Super Eagles player , Peter Odemwingie who was left out of Nigeria squad for Nations Cup took to his Twitter page to explain to his fans why he was left out . Read it below.
”@OdemwingieP: On my not inclusion to the eagles list i am not surprised. Not surprised Keshi and NFF couldn't tell me themselves. No personality!
We talk through press hahaha how come I am the only stubborn one but no ex eagles player was sent off from the team with respect ?
Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite me but is not saying the truth. He s still in my plans he said haha coach u no dey my plans.
To some who wanna put mouth here please act like men. When two men talk 3rd has nothing to do. So ikpeba s and the rest talk to me face2face
 This is all a comedy and our poor fans are being fed with lies while they cutting the cake for them selves.
Nff spokesman told MTN he is arrogant ? I am arrogant ? Why did countries president threaten to close down our federation for two years ?
Why didn't Lagerback continue with supereagles after world cup ? Chop and run was his plan and they knew it.
 Nigerian fans voted me nigerian player of the year during world cup qualifiers & I was a spectator in the world cup and I should be quiet?
 Cos after we got olympic silver I didn't say Siasia is ready for eagles he waited till he gets the job to axe me ?
Me and Apam begged him to take Kaita in the olympic team.He told us he wants to play Efe Ambrose there who is a centre back ? Good plan
The only reason me and Siasia fell out was over kits that were not enough cos they were on sale as the olympics were on going. Shame !
 A joke from the american team to us - damn brothers ! U ve been wearing this same cloths all the time men !!! ( Will give details later )
Ok that childish thing about shirt aside. WBA needed me back 4 important game and Siasia refused to let me miss a midweek friendly game ?
Were is common sense there ? The game was played in a 80000 capacity stadium with 2000 spectators. That's how important the game was !

They can't spoil my name !!!

That's when I ask my self - do we not have a team captain and federation who can tell its common sense ? And settle the matter ? Na wow oh
Then they don't invite Enyama our number one for a crucial qualifying game cos he complained about a flight or something little? Ridiculous.
Then SWAN sends a letter to NFF to warn me. (Sorry about that tweet didn't mean it that way). But tell ur colleagues not to make up stories
The story is getting long and I don tire. I cared a lot about the team and wasn't passive.
This might sound disrespectful but eagles had no good captain for many years. Everyone looking only after himself.
The only reason I write this is for the fans to know my reasons and position on few things and don't think I don't care or too proud.
After Afcon in Ghana eagles fans were satisfied with our performance and Siasia after the tournament said I will take u to the olympics
They sacked Berti Vogts after it though and just a month after that Coach Amodu took over! In his first game in charge I didn't even warm up
 I had to holla at him and Amokachi his assistant and next games I played and man of the match in half games of the team that year
 Whatin I do them self ? Hahahaha"
Nff member just called me. Ofcos got insulted. I told him I sang national anthem for ten years to be treated like this.
That's it on this. Story ended. No more talks about national team again. I ve said all I wanted. If will be tempted will go off twitter.
A wise man advised me after 1st tweet that there r other ways to make someone look stupid. I am not interested in that. Just cleared maself


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...