Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Van Vicker Fan Cries Out " HE DUPED ME"


Ahem! Stella Dimokoko is back again.

A fan of Gollywood actor Van Vicker claim the actor duped her and she is convinced he was the one . According to her she recognized his voice .

What some die hard fans fail to understand is there are lots of fraudsters "yahoo yahoo boys" who pose as celebrities on social network to dupe fans. Some celebs have shutdown their Facebook account due to this e.g Psquare and Ini Edo. Read the unedited letter below...
READ THE MAIL.

Hello stella,I av never miss weekly encomium cus of ur gist cafe.God will continue to bless you for ur good work in exposing d dirty tins nollywood actors and actress av been doing. Stella I have been defraud by a top Nollywood and Gollywood star. You know my friend once told me dat Jim Iyke defrauded her all in d name of giving her a Lead Role in one of d movies he is produceing I never believe her not until it happened to me recently. Stella belive me you I have enuf proof to back this claim up. I can stand here confidently without no fear to tell u dat VAN VICKER IS A FRAUD, d painful part is dat I got my poor cousin invovled. Dis's how it all happen. I was gisting with my friend dat I miss dis year's NEXT MOVIE STAR program cus of my exams but dat am going to get d form by next year unfailing and she told me y wait till next year dat he av dis top actor and producer dat can help me. I said really, I asked her who d person was, when she told me I was all over d moon, infact d excitement was overbearing.I loved dis guy, I respect him to d highest esteem and to top dat up he was my favorite actor,I love his movie like crazy to cut things short she called him and asked me to speak with him, when I heared his voice I regconize it immediately.I told him how much I loved his movies and he said tnx, I told him my intentions he said he will help but I av to pay their registration fee of#25,000. I told him I don't av dat but he keep pushing me. See his message.. He said I sud pay it into dis account. Dir's a\c details....2037517373,Account name:Henry Monye..bank UBA, after the payment I should txt d teller no to him to complete my reg then I should add him on my email: vvicker77@yahoo.com, then he send me a friend request on facebook after asking me of my facebook name. How can I doudt him when his voice is d same voice I hear on tv everytime I slot in one of his movies. My friend told me dat she could not afford d money so she never got back to him untill our gist came up.stella dis is d number he do use 08168394931.
  Back to my story I told him I can't afford to pay in #25000 as he said and he gave me till 1pm after dat he will take me unserious,I paid in #13000 and promise to balance up next week but the next morning he called me and ask me to call him back which I did and he said he have a lead role for me and he will not want to pair me wit stars cus I will b intimitated dat I should look for someone one will act as my bestfriend,dat was where I brought my cousin in and he used d same approched on her and make her pay #10000, she promised to pay d balance d same day with me. Stella I can vow with my life dat d person I spoke with is VAN VICKER,after that transaction with my cousin he called me around 5pm and ask me dat if I was asked to seduced a man dat hate women hw will I do dat, before I forgot he asked me questions like. Can I acted romantically on movies? And I said No dat my famliy will not allowed dat and do I smoke, do I club and d same time do I drink? So dat evening he told me dat traning will start soon but he need me to send him recharded card so he can call d guy dat will bring d script.
Dat was where I suspect dat tins r not right immediatly I went to his facebook wall but what I saw der convience me d more, his pictures and dat of his famliy his wife and three kids. When I got home I called my friend and she came over I took her phone and opened d message van send to her it was d same message on my fone and my cousin. What baffles me is that he said registration but no website to do dat on he will ask u to send ur personal details to him and ur password dat he will fill it up for you, it was to real stella and it was VAN how should I have known that he is capable of doing such to his fans milking dem dry to creat fund for d movie he is producing.Please stella investigate dis save many people who have fallen into dis trap. Set him up with dis number I promise. u will get d truth.I know his voice, he is d same person. Wher I got more convience dat it was fraud I look into his facebuk and found so many ladies der most of them asking him y dey never hear from him again. Use your good work and save d public, God will bless u as u do dis.


Uhm, The END

19 comments:

  1. This fan is a fool even her english shows she's an illiterate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buhahahaha!! Gbagaun Toh plenty, Ehya 419 victim...sorry! Wake up dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. So local still dey pay like dis? Lolz... Foolish mumu girl, jes tank God say him no give u location make anoda guy go nack ur ass....CORLEONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis fan is MAN! Whoever she iz, she must be d biggest fool on earth! Imagine van vicker calling her n asking her for recharge card!, ur stupidity knows no bounds *lmao*noffin wey person no go hear o.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....And stella dimoko must b silly to publish such trash even wen she knows its false. She jst likes to put celebs in d spot n post all kinds of nonsense abt dem. And she thinks dis is her idea of journalism....smh for her. *so annoyed*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw "my Van" no get time for riff raffs like u! Go n look for d fool dat defrauded u, n stop displaying ur stupidity n illiteracy in d media. Mscheeeew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fan + stella = fools

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of mail is this?

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stels, u didint hv to publish dis shit! U shuda discarded it immediately u received it. Anyways itz ok, at least it wil expose 419ners n also educate foolish illiterates like dat shegoat.
    Ijbaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Henry Money igbo boy lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Can I acted romantically on movies? "
    Mimi! Signing out (-̩̩̩͡˛-̩̩̩͡)

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "He call me and ask me to call him back"He ask me to send him recharded card"Recharded???"Hahahahahahahhaah!!!I haven't laughed this hard in ages...Which planet do u live in?Welcome to Social netwrking!!it's obvious u knw nothing about the world u live in!Please go n sit down let us hear word!Not only Van Vicker,even Vin Disel....mtchew...OLODO

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a big lesson for girls that want to make it fast. Well for me ,i don't believe d story,i think it was made up. They should just be careful and not assassinate van vicker's character. Also check www.ikonyiriuka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmfaooo ds story na die..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll return 2 ds story wen I leave d salon cos I want 2 laff 2 stupor..d only role d person who sent ds mail can play wld b dat of a dumb housegirl,cos her grammar na die!!..so even if she gets on d 'next movie star'..she wld hav 2 communicate in sign language..
    Trying 2 figure out if d #25,000 stands 4 25,000 dollars,naira or Cedis..'Recharded cards'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exactly what does he need her 25k for? What a joke!
    Do visit www.khazens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. seriously how can someone be this dunmb wicker77@yahoo.com....what a joke abi are u a learner!!!LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking
    it and checking back frequently!

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: SEO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...