Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

"I Am Not Dating Anybody" - Iyanya

In an interview with Hiphop World magazine, the Kukere singer denied dating Tonto Dikeh and Yvonne Nelson AGAIN! . Read excerpts from the interview below:

HHW: So the whole issue of Yvone Nelson, Iyanya, Tonto Dikeh and probably a Tiwa Savage in the mix

Iyanya: Whaaat!

 HHW: You heard, you saw the tweets?

Iyanya: Yeah I saw the tweets. First of all I need people to understand that blogs will write they have to write so they can get hits. There’s a price to pay for fame. People have access to you, they can say anything about you. But I just want people to know, before they say a word, do not forget that I have not said anything. I have not told you that I’m dating A or dating B. On this interview, I repeat that I am a single guy married to my music and my hustle. I’m too young for all that, I’m just young and getting it right now.
 I remember very well that I made it clear that I’m friends with these mentioned people. I am not dating anybody, and I am not dating anybody as we speak. If you check my tweets, my TL, you’ll see that I refused to say anything about it o reply. I appreciate all the love that I get, but I just want to say something, most of the things that you see on Twitter, Facebook, that you check on blogs and all that. Sometimes, it’s just buzz.

So ,Tonto and  Yvonne ,I guess its time to move on :) *group hug * lol

4 comments:

  1. See d stupid guy feeling fly na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mscheeeew. Rat-ass! Keep denying til judgement day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big RAT!...he's still sweet sha.#just saying#

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...