Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Timi Dakolo And Wife Narrowly Escaped Death!


 Timi Dakolo, along with his wife Busola, escaped death in the helicopter crash which claimed the life of the Kaduna State Governor Patrick Yakowa, former national security adviser Andrew Owoeye Azazi, and others in the evening of Saturday, December 15, 2012.

Timi  Dakolo and his wife attended the burial ceremony of the father of Oronto Douglas, President Goodluck Jonathan’s Special Adviser on Research and Documentation.

Dakolo, who is expected to perform at the closing ceremony of the Rivers State Carnival , was meant to fly along with the governor and five others but opted out, deciding at the last minute to travel by road.

‘Timi is doing okay, he was meant to fly on that chopper but he didn’t. I just got off the phone with him’, Tony ‘Don T’ Anifite, an executive for Now Muzik, Dakolo’s management team tells NET.

Dakolo, aware he narrowly escaped death, later took to micro-blogging site Twitter to douse the fears and give thanks to God. ‘God saved me’ he tweeted.

-NET

6 comments:

  1. Thank God for him ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God... God indeed saved him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our God is great. Also check www.ikonyiriuka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bullshit! No way u where gonna fly wit d ex-NSA & Governor! Nigerians wit our 'I belong' mentality!!! Smh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.


    Stop by my webpage :: diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ηey there! I underѕtanԁ thiѕ іs somewhat off-topic hoωever I
    neеdeԁ to ask. Dοeѕ оpеrating a ωell-еstаblishеd blog like уours гequirе a maѕsive
    amount woгk? I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd lіke to ѕtart a blog so I
    will be аble to ѕhаre mу еxperience and thoughts online.
    Рlease let me know if you havе anу гecοmmendations oг tіρs foг nеw asрiring bloggеrs.
    Τhanκyоu! garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia
    - garcinia cambogia garcinia cambogia extract reviews - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia dr oz youtube

    my blοg pοst - garcinia cambogia hca side effects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...