Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"I was sleeping in my bed the girl just snuck in" -Davido


Davido has finally opened up on the pic of him with a girl in bed last year December ( looks like it was taken after everything don happen lol) . Davido sha has denied knowing the lady in the pic saying :

“I was asleep in bed. The girl just snuck in and (makes gesture of taking photograph) I don’t know her. I used to stay in an apartment back then and movement was kind of free. Maybe I didn’t lock the door and she just snuck in and took the pix. I have  however moved to my new home where there is much tighter security.I didn’t realise what was going on even after the pix was posted online. I traveled to Ghana immediately afterwards and I noticed on the plane people were just staring at me and I wondered why. Since it was a flight my phone was switched off  and so I had no idea what was happening online. When I got to Ghana, I still got the same stare from people. I was asked by friends to switch on my phone and that was it. 300 calls from Dad, 600 calls from grandma, everyone one asking Davido what’s going on.”
I believe him ...Do you? :) 

12 comments:

  1. If what he is saying is the truth its a big shame to the girl. Sneaking in just to take pics with Davido. Is he God? All these yoruba desperadoes girls tufiah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz....I'm sure they didn't mention the girl's name and what makes you think she's yoruba....I guess she's your sister :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. snuck!!! Was that an english word? My dictionary truely needs an upgrade,i just cant find "snuck"could only see "sneak". Thank God am not English...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous 10:32pm, washere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous 11:10 " WAS that an english word" really? Lmaoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 300 calls and 600 calls,mmmmmmmm na waoh I no fit shout o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is he ok? dt he cnt lock his door yl sleeping, abi he dunno wen d gurl wuz takin dt pix, c as he open mouth!! Dis tym I guess is ur gate...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, 300 calls? And 600calls? But u said ur fone was off? So the calls was coming in while ur fone was off? Seriously?...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don hear.. Snuckle kor... Wat an excuse.. Btw I dnt hav words for those who feel that their bb autocorrect is their english teacher. Thr is AmE nd BrE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...