Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Photos: 2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay traditional wedding


Feels good to be back :) .Sorry I was away for so long "I am serving my fatherland " plus I had some personal issues... healthwise. To those that called to check up on me,THANK YOU. To those who mailed me , Thanks! To those who dropped their positive comments THANK YOU... and finally to those that rained insults on me for not updating my blog lol na like dis we go dey? I be human being too oh... comparing my blog with Linda's I find the comments funny actually and God bless you all.

This gist is stale sha but I will still post it lol ...see more pics after cut.








2face finally broke my heart lol
More pics coming soon... 

7 comments:

  1. Thank God you are ok. I was worried something bad might have happened to you. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u tell us wat happened to u we deserve to know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Tess!ur fan frm KD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tess! Tess! Tess!!, I was worried sick. Metioned u on twitter, tried reaching u on fb. Didn't hv ur no, I wuda calld. Anywayz, gud to know u are ok. N hope ur health has improved too. Glad to hv u back *heavy sigh of relief*

    Ij bby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2baba u too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See as d tubaba pose for d last pic!hahahaha!king of women indeed.

      Delete
  6. Welcome back Tess
    Hope you are better now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...