Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Why I left Chocolate City- Jesse Jagz


 “It’s not like we’re fighting or anything. At this stage of my life, I would just rather do something for myself; make the sort of music I would like to make for myself; outside of opinions and business. Whether I was signed to Chocolate City or not, it’s something I would have decided to do. “Right now, I’m starting off my own thing, that doesn’t mean a record label. I’m not looking to sign artistes or to get signed to another label. It’s just for me to focus on me. I’m starting a movement. Me deciding to make music for me, put it out how I want to put it out. Having that 100% control over what to say”.
“I still work with them. I’m still going to produce, when called on. M.I, Ice, Brymo are my brothers. We were Loopy before Choc Boys”

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you
    And work on your face too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtf is wrong wif his face good fr nothin dummy..naso una dey use mouf kill people.#fuck hypocrites#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stale gist *yawning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...