Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

it's so so difficult to find a wife- Mikel Obi




"I know, normal people don't go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, and normal people don't at all. Believe me it's so so difficult, very difficult, it's so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. There might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware and maybe you don't know... or you may think she's one of those who loves you for who you are or what you have, or because of your money, maybe she's there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to"

11 comments:

  1. Better for u o, so u won't end up making a mistake.

    Ij baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharaaap! Ewu ohia! Have u finished following white girls? Ure here forming its hard to marry! Mumu......Mtscheeeeeeew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls are everywhere abeg abi u never tire to fuck random girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard ke? Wen I dey here dey lik u? Tell dat ur God 2direct u 2 me bikooo.. I'm very seruz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tess are you single?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where have you been since all this days,you need to be online every time in order to upadte your true readers :)

    God bless

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are rich and famous,abeg choose any nice woman,if you dont mind,i can hook you up with my 95 year old grand mother

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tess are you single? Will like to get hooked up with ya . Will get in touch when next i come home . Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tess tell him to locate me I am very single I have been dreaming of him and I have this strong feeling he is my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...