Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Omotola's beautiful dress made her look fat on stage"- Charles Novia



 "Now, if I wrote a bit about Omotola and what my thoughts are about her outfit, many people would draw allusions from my ‘fight’ with her as misconstrued by many, in my book. So, I am not going to write that I honestly thought that her beautiful dress made her look fat on stage. Beautiful as always but it seemed her body was popping out at the seams. I won’t write that. I would only write that she’s still much of a fantastic actress any day, in my opinion. Would that take the sting out of the erroneous impression that when it comes to Omotola, I am sometimes ‘The Real Mean’ if we face the ‘reality’ of it? Did anyone see my wink right now? Shes one of my favourite actresses though.Honestly."




12 comments:

  1. Charles Novia should go to hell, he is always analysing and criticising other people. Is he perfect? Ugly asswipe! With his yeye movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is right!I also thot d same!dat is fatness and nt shape.honestly in naija we don't knw figure 8 we always confuse fatness wit a nice shape.I don't see anything omo sexy in her abeg.d other woman who presented an award wit Jim Iyke is curvier n nt fat.mtsheeeeeew.abeeeeegy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omotola is fat, dats a fact, see her arms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After 4 na beans......pls leave d woman alone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad someone decided 2 speak d truth at last. Is only in Naija dat u will see a Fat actress like Omotola feeling sexy n getting roles meant 4 slim n sexy actresses. Omotola looked extremely fat in her dress n dats FINAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls shut up! If u you think it's easy to have 4 kids and still look good at her age then u don't have sense

      Delete
    2. Shattap dere i ve 4kids and a perfect 8...so wat are u saying ...look awt dere and u wud see lots of African ladies who are sexier than dis lady even after 6kids nd more.she is just overrated to me.

      Delete
    3. Pls send ur pic to tess let's see..

      Delete
  6. I like how Charles gives polite insult.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charles should go to hell, if he is proud of his wife y keep her in d house. Babe keep shinng dats all i can. Appreciate our African women my gud people. I am a plus. Size, proud of myslf, nice curves and my hubby is proud of me anytim, anyday. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you mr charles novia. All these omotala worshippers never say the truth
    She's fat. Plain and simple

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wdf....omotola has jus d perfect shap she's beautiful and ntt fat...do u knw wat fat is?yu fools sayn rubbsh and dt mumu sayn she's figure8....evry1 mus'ntb slim for d fact u dnt hav d va va voom shape does'nt mean u shud call oda's fat....mschew I jus savd d pic....y'll dnt knw nfn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...