Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Photos: Meet the woman who massages men with her boobs




If you think say Cossy boobs big, you neva see boobs lol

Meet the woman who massages men with her boobs! Yep! with her 48NN breasts. After spending a year training at a health spa, Kristy Love was turned down from getting the job because she was too big. Guess what she did? Read it below :)
"When I finished massage school, no one wanted to hire me," said Kristy, who is known as BBW Kristy Love.I kept getting asked if I'd be able to stand on my feet all day. People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. No-one ever called me back.“
I decided to give massages from home and then one customer asked if I was going to keep my top on.At first, I was indignant and said I didn't give those kinds of massages,” she explains. 
“I was ashamed of my body because I was so big.“But when I realised there might be something in breast massages I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook.“At first it was difficult to get over my body issues and I would only give massages with the lights off.“But the more compliments I got from my clients, the more my confidence was boosted. It has really helped me get over my low self-esteem.”
But Kristy who is single isn’t ashamed of her size – saying business is booming as a result.Not only does Kristy offer squashing as a service, she also practices body gliding, which involves covering herself in oil and sliding over the customer.She added:
"I have to keep an eye out when I'm squashing someone. I look at their feet and their fingers to make sure there is still movement there and they’re still breathing.""My weight isn't an issue at the moment, but the doctor was concerned that it might be in the future. He said I was at risk of developing high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease.But that doesn't run in my family so it doesn't bother me. I could be hit by a truck, I can't keep worrying about those things that could happen in the future. I just live each day as it comes."
Her family is also against her vocation – but for different reasons.
"They're totally against it. Obviously it goes against their moral code - they don't understand it. Also, because I'm the biggest in the family, I embarrass them. But no matter how many times they call me 'thunder thighs', I'll never be ashamed of my body. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh chimuo....
    Lol@look at their feet to make sure there's still movement...cz she know say she fit kill them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man in the pic I cant see his face lmao this woman will kill him with her boobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haabah.... Dis one pass massage oo; D man is faced-up, why? What happen to d back & shoulder area of d client.. Nah breast feeding be dis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which kin stupid massage be that

    ReplyDelete
  5. JEHOVAH BU EZE!!!!!! Haba!!!!!dis na iroko thighs ooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis is nt massage,y is she naked or 9 d new style b dat Abah....dat is luvmakin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dis one nah die.......beware of dis woman guyz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...