Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

PHOTOS: Chris Brown & Big Sean Covers XXL Magazine Talks Twitter And Public Relationships


Chris Brown recently did a shoot with Hip Hop magazine, XXL. In the interview, he opens about his love life, usage of Twitter and public rivalries. This interview took place before his recent feud with writer Jenny Johnson that led him to delete his Twitter account .Brown shares the cover of XXL's December/January issue with his good friend, Big Sean.

Here are a few excerpts from Chris Brown's interview with the magazine:

On his love life:

“One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life. When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though I am a player. But that’s not true,” he said. “Love is something I am still learning. It’s just an obstacle that I haven’t yet mastered. I think that’s my biggest hurdle in life.”

On rap star Drake:
“A lot of people wanna know about the whole situation with me, Drake and Meek Mill. At the end of the day, I’m me, they’re them. They rap, I sing. Totally different caliber. I rap, I play around on mixtapes. But our words don’t collide as much as you’d think.”


On Twitter usage:
“I haven’t been as mature and thought out in the past, so, me growing now, it’s showing my progression. I used to use my Twitter account to vent, but now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions. I use music or painting as my outlet to get through the confusion. I try to promote positivity and love.”
“In the beginning, I used to be hot. I’m normal. I’m human, so if anybody says something that’s a lie, I’m numb to it. I’ve smartened up.”

8 comments:

  1. Orisirisi wat nao hpn to dia eyes? + its like chris brown wanna fly oh dis 1 dat e has wings on his body + tess gud work dear kip it up u going places


    Also check HypeHit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lawd! The girls's hands tho....#TerribleBleaching

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gal is using Peau Claire mixed wt lime juice to 'breach'..terrible fingers and her nails like talons..urgh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's using cheap bleaching cream lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which kin pix be dis
    The only thing I see here is hairy armpit and badly bleached skin
    Rubbish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What am I seeing!!!!!!!!! 0_0
    What!
    What!!!!!
    Whose bleached hands is that?
    (-̩̩̩͡˛-̩̩̩͡) ladies stop bleaching pls . The fingers! (-̩̩̩͡˛-̩̩̩͡)dark knuckles (-̩̩̩͡˛-̩̩̩͡) Mimi is signing out (-̩̩̩͡˛-̩̩̩͡)

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great weblog right here! Also your website quite a bit up very fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink for your host?
    I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    my blog - last longer in bed nasal spray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...