Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Please Nothing Has Happened To My Marriage" - Oge Okoye

Oge Okoye
In a recent interview with Entertainment express ,actress Oge Okoye got upset when the interviewer went overboard with his questions regarding her relationship with her husband.

Read excerpts from the interview below.

So when and how did you meet your husband?

It was really not love at first sight, I personally don’t believe in love at first sight. I believe in working it out, knowing ourselves, to see if we are compatible, so that is what exactly happened between me and my husband. We were friends at first and it was going on like that till we got married in 2005.


How does he feel about the romantic scenes you play in movies?
He has never complained. I really don’t know if he feels bad, but I know that being a human being like I am, he might be feeling bad inside but he is not showing it. He encourages me a lot; he is always there for me. Besides, he doesn’t watch my movies.

At a point your marriage was widely reported to have hit the rocks; surprisingly, you didn’t come out to clear the rumour, what actually happened then?

I don’t have business responding to such falsehoods. I don’t know the people peddling such rumours and I have no business with it.

So are you saying the marriage is still intact?
What do you mean? Is like you have another mission! Why won’t my marriage be intact? Please nothing has happened to my marriage. I really don’t know why people would be interested in breaking our marriages; nothing like that exists. It amazes me the way people go about talking about a marriage break up that does not exist. I’m happily married and I don’t want to discuss my personal life.

Since he is not living with you here in Nigeria, how do you cope with the numerous male admires?

Of course everybody knows that I’m married; I wonder what anybody would still want from me.

So how do you relieve when you have feelings?
What kind of feelings are you talking about?

Sexual feelings, to be specific
I think that is my personal life. What kind of questions are you asking me? I think you will soon ask me how I make love with my husband. Basically, that is my personal life and I think personal things should remain personal.

One should have expected that you attend an event with your husband whenever he is in Nigeria so as to clear the numerous rumours of broken marriage trailing your person, why don’t you usually do that?

I don’t think that is necessary.

So where is that lucky man from?
He is from Imo State and I am from Nnewi, in Anambra State.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...