Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"I Still Use Cocaine ...I Have Cocaine In My Pocket And In My House" -Majek Fashek

"People must talk. But they make you popular; that's the truth. You cannot fight the press, you cannot fight the media. They are the ones that will tell people what is going on, so I cannot fight the media. They said I'm crazy, I use cocaine. Well I still use cocaine. I dey blow my nose, I dey smoke my igbo. As I speak to you, I have cocaine in my pocket and in my house. I still dey use am. I can't stop. How will you play music with a 'normal eye'? You can't be a good musician playing without getting high. Pastors dem dey high too. The truth is that you can't be on the human level and give the message. The humans are looking up to you, so you must be super- human to live up to their expectations." -Majek Fashek

9 comments:

  1. Lolz @ super human#mentalcrase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...my pastor must see this 1 ooooh - kassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effc should arrest him oh how can he have the guts to say this . You v cocaine in ur house abi. See how tacky u look! Help ursef oga!
    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Effc? Abeg which agency be that one? Mumu

      Delete
  4. Which 1 b *effc* own? wetin mk NDLEA con do na?

    ReplyDelete
  5. EFCC for coke mata??? Lol
    Choi, obviously ur superhuman and I nid 2 get high 2 feel u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi! is a superhuman lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. This nigga don loose him grip.. chai!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...