Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

"We had a Secret Wedding After We Had Reached An Agreement" - 2Face Idibia

 2face idibia  and long time girlfriend and baby mama Annie tied the nuptial knots in a very private ceremony somewhere in Lagos on Feb. 14, 2012.  TuFace in a recent interview with Punch explained why the wedding was kept a secret he said:
“Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. “We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life. “I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”
Awwwwww...
On Nov. 14, Annie marked her birthday and she was treated to a surprise soiree at Rumours Nightclub in Ikeja, G.R.A.

 As if that was not enough, TuFace seized the opportunity to shower his ‘African Queen’ with expensive gifts that included a brand new car and glittering diamond jewellery.

6 comments:

  1. Tuface is just the best! Annie you're a lucky woman and I love the fact that he respects women! Makes me love him the more!!
    God bless your union
    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is maturity at its peak, we all make mistake in life but what matters is how we handle the mess. When you see someone with a natural good heart, you will know. Tuface is one!

    So many celebrities are by far more promiscious than Tuface, the difference is that most of them are not man enough to face the consequences. Some end up encouraging abortion here and there! God bless this legend of a star called 2face. Wishing him a blissful union with Annie!

    *Otuanyanwu

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wishing in Annies shoes now.
    God bless ur union ma dream guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a 60 day maturity, turnips need to be in the ground by August 15.
    It has a very strong odor that will take your breath away.

    Grass clippings are full of nitrogen and break down quickly.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog; mulching

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...