Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Opa Williams In India For Surgery



Opa Williams is the producer of stand-up comedy  'Nite of a thousand laughs' . Here is what he wrote on his Facebook page;
"How things change, how new things, places, experiences spring up before you and take priority over all else. It’s 5.00 am and I am in Dubai waiting to catch a flight to Bangalore. Bangalore, that name was never known to me some three months ago, even going to Dubai was not in my things to do list a month ago. "But [I] am here sitting and waiting for my flight to Bangalore South India and that will be like 6 hours from now. What’s on my mind? Get there and do this damn surgery and get back to Lagos and revisit my drawn things to be done for the year 2012. This was just a distraction that God has conquered."


2 comments:

  1. get well soon sir?God will heal you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the healed of d lord sir. Get well soon. *amara*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...