Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Photos: Rihanna's GQ Cover Shoot + Her Relationship with Chris Brown and Drake

The 24-year-old Singer looked stunning as she donned nothing but Stella McCartney panties and sneakers by Alejandro Ingelmo for the Sebastian Kim shot front page while opening up about topics including relationships to the epic bar fight between Chris Brown and Drake.

On what she wants in a relationship:
“I like to feel like a woman. I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, like I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead.”

On love:
“Love makes you go places you probably wouldn’t ever go, had it not been for love. But I think everybody still has their limits.”

On how she sees herself:
“Sometimes a person looks at me and sees dollars. They see numbers and they see a product. I look at me and see art. If I didn’t like what I was doing, then I would say I was committing slavery. ”

On the fight between Drake and Chris Brown:
“There’s no proof of that being for my love. That’s my answer to that question.”

  

4 comments:

  1. She is still a slave tho
    Always wanting to please and tryna be hard, toh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls shutup miss raola..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ori eh o pe
      Aren't I entitled to my opinion? Zoo animal

      Delete
  3. ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡‎​ I love Riri!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...