Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

"She Got Pregnant And I Didn't Want To Have A Child Out of Wedlock"- Joseph Benjamin


Joseph Benjamin who is separated from his wife of 8 years made a shocking revelation in an interview with Adeola Adeyemi on how he married his wife  when she got pregnant during their dating years 'cause he didn't want to have a child out of wedlock.
What Really Happened in his Marriage?

 “I was married for 8 years. It was a rather odd situation at that time. She got pregnant and I didn’t want to have a child out of wedlock and so I married her so we could build a home together for the unborn child. Things weren’t rosy then, but I believed it was the right thing to do for the sake of the child. I overlooked my own personal desires, I just wanted to do right. Our second child came and I stood by my family like I always have; but no one is perfect, we had our issues – the crisis persisted but we stayed because of the kids. But you never make that kind of decision because if the parents are not happy together then the children suffer.”

Is Your Wife Older Than You?

”She is not older than me, and she wasn’t taking care of my financial needs as people have insinuated. We were both starting off in life on the same grounds – no one was exploited.” “I’ve been separated for a year now but we still keep a good relationship, and our separation was a mutual agreement. She is a good woman but I could not go on with the union anymore seeing the foundation it was built on was untrue. I have two wonderful children – a ten year old daughter and a seven year old son. They are an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good arrangement on how to balance their lives and make sure that psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation.”


8 comments:

  1. Liar like u.cm make I teach u hw 2 lie.u just want 2 cover up 4 ur stupid actions.dey shld also ask ur wife nd kno if she still says  same thng.pls tess,post my comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! First replier, it seems you are the wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol cant stop laughin..i think shes the wife too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beht he's actually lying nau. If u married her cos u don't want an out-of- wedlock child, then ur first chil should be 8 and nt 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. "She got pregnant?" Should b " I got her pregnant." Its so unfair 2 d kids doh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liar liar pants on fire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahaha!!!! Y evrybdy dey vex lykdis naaa..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...