Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

There Was Never A Time I said "I Married My Wife Out Of Pity" - Joseph Benjamin

Actor Joseph Benjamin took to twitter to address the rumours that he said he married his wife out of pity in a recent interview with Adeola Adeyemi. Read it below...
 My attention has been drawn to the latest headline about me concerning my marriage...For the records, there was never a time I said “I married my wife out of pity". There’s nowhere I can be quoted as ever saying such. Its ridiculous. There have been conflicting reports on my marital status in recent times that it was necessary to finally come out and share the situation. We have mutual respect for each other. We are not enemies, and we will work through this. It is a separation, not death. And as far as there is life, there is hope, faith and courage. For those who have been of great support, I want to thank you so very much. - Joseph Benjamin

9 comments:

  1. Shaaaarrrraaaapppppp!!!!I Ʊsed to like Ʊ buh not anymore..Ʊ tink Ʊ ve become popular and so ur wife of ova 8 years is no longer good for Ʊ.Ʊ are an idiot and i pray d next gal ЪŦ Ʊ meet gives Ʊ hell..Mccheeeww..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anuohia like u.monkey,listen 2 urself say ure nt enemies nd yet u divorcd her.go nd marry anoda wife nd u ll feel hellfire cos she ll so much deal wit u dat u ll run 2 ur former wife.I hate u 4 dis.ewu bida like u.mtcheeeeew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y r u guys dumb like dis,dey r seperated nt divorced,abeg free him jor

      Delete
  3. Rubbish. Y divorce er wen ur nt enemies


    Pls also check HypeHit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You people commenting are so daft especially Adaobi.I am sure none of you have ever been married so you don't understand a thing. Firstly, its seperation not divorce! Also, you have no idea what has transpired between them so why all the curses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of u don't understand english,mind ur business maybe d folt is frm his wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nife,ure also daft.marriage is 4 beta nd 4 worse.even if dey re seperatd nko.u simply dnt know anythng abt dem,K◦⌣kk⌣◦‎​.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U guys should free the young man abeg, y'all cursing @ him without knowing the true cause of their seperation....no one except him and his wife knows the truth...shikena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...