Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Actress Empress Njamah Goes Emotional On Facebook

Controversial Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has gone emotional to pledge her innocence regarding all the negative things that have been said and written about her in recent times. She posted this on her facebook page. Read it below....
“Never judge a book by its cover; I am a typical example of that. When people who have read or heard a lot of negative reports about me meet me, they are always shocked. Some will even render their apology, telling me, “Empress, I am sorry, I didn’t think you were this kind of warm”. “You see with the way people painted me especially the press, anyone who has not met me before will think I am a devil. The function of the press in society is to inform, but its role in a decadent society like ours is abused by misinforming the masses in order to make money. If you believe everything you see and hear in the news, then, you can as well believe Obama is a grandmother” “I do not see myself joining any clique. I do not see myself hanging out at the theatre with others, discussing everything about nothing. If anybody needs me, if you have a job for me, just call me.” “Our society is full of hypocrisy. Apart from the fact that acting nude is alien to our culture, there are so many things happening in our society today which are not part of our culture. The same people who would love to see you look decent are the same people who would go behind your back to criticise you. That’s our society for you. Yes, if my society is not all that hypocritical, I will do it.”
Aww y'all should stop saying trash about her na biko...By the way, today is her birthday!

Happy Birthday Empress!

12 comments:

  1. Another bleaching cream celeb, why won't they judge you!
    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, u must be a local Abakiliki brought up girl, everything bleach. You cant tell btwn a qlty camera effect and a bleaching lady! Ewu Nsukka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the dark knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woteva pls mimi I see wat a perfect person u r n hw intellengent u r leavin de matta on ground n yarning trash abt bleachin,pls enof of dis bleachin nonsense abeg mtcheww,small tin u guyz will say dark knuckles can't u luk 4 d gud side of ha 2 commend rada ur lukin deep 2 c de dark knuckles.nawa 4 una Ooo.@Empress jst b gud if u r n blive in ursef cos nomata hw u try pple will tlk ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby take am easy . Its gonna be ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's life, ppl go talk....┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐ em...

    ReplyDelete
  7. But she dey bleach nw abi I person talk e pant go tear
    Abeg Mimi I support you jare

    #Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. But she shld reduce the bleaching sha,cos we love her and her warm nature and don't want her to be a washed out Celeb,cos,these same ppl that r hailing her will still be the first to laff@her.Next thing,they'll bring out her old&new pix and say 'Empress,before and after' #Yuyu

    ReplyDelete
  9. why re pple alwys like dis,is she ur sister do u live wit her in d same house,how re u so sure shes bleachhing,check oda pics of her nd see ts camera effect dts happng here,yall fond of judging minwhile none is perfect,i luv u Empee my dearest n best actress carry goooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. empress Njamah one advice frm me,neva allow wat pple say get at u,jus dont get distracted cuz obviously ure moving higher dan xpected,neva give up,never feel bad,to me u re unik nd dats y am so inlove wit u,praying for u alwys my sweet Emoress Njamah

    ReplyDelete
  11. one good advice for u my Empress,pls nevaq get distracted,pls jus stay focused nd alwyus look abiove cuz dats whr u belong,obviously ur going higher dan pple tot dats y dey will kuip talkg...i love u Empress prayg for u alwys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...