Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

'I Will Marry Iyanya If He Proposes' - Actress Yvonne Nelson

 

  During an interview with YES! Magazine, when the Ghanaian actress was asked if she would marry Iyanya if he proposed to her, Yvonne Nelson, replied she would ,if he proposes .
Read excerpts from the interview below...




Yes!: Have you found the right man?

Yvonne: Not yet. I am still searching

Yes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks

Yvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He's an amazing guy, special guy! That's about it.

Yes!: If he proposes to you today, would you say yes?

Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.

Issokay! Iyanya I hope you know what this means... :)

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me Miss Yvonne don't tell me you are that desperate to marry Iyanya and you did not invite him to your birthday party becuz of John Dumelo
    Face one man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool. Just cos he sang kukere... Shame On u

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...