Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"I LOVE LOVING YOU MY WIFE" - Van Vicker Tells Wife As They Celebrate Their 9th Wedding Anniversary


Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker and his wife, celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary. The movie star, took to Facebook to thank God for the longevity of his union with his wife, who he met a decade before they tied the knots.

“It’s being 19yrs with you. 10yrs of boyfriend, galfriend and 9yrs of marriage. Where I fall short u strengthen me and I become ur strength when u r weak. Today I thx God for u and for us and all He’s done for us over the years. He is seeing us thru. Let’s gun for 25yrs next. Thx for accepting to marry me 9yrs ago. I love lovin u my wife. Muah.”
cute!
Van Vicker and his wife have three kids – a boy and two girls.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! He's so romantic! Congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww....i wanna cry....but after dating her 4 10 years, if he hadn't married her, nemesis would have caught up with him...........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...