Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

PHOTOS: FLOOD TAKES OVER LOKOJA-ABUJA HIGHWAY




News reaching me now is that the Lokoja-Abuja highway is a no go area as flood has taken over the highway due to the release of water from Lagdo Dam in Cameroon and has slowed down vehicle movement.
According to a TUB reader who sent me this info

"The road is even blocking now,the natives will collect from N1000 above to push you across the water...then water go enter the car oh for inside car you go comot shoe,carry bag for head,then if the car passes and your car starts,lucky you otherwise yawa don gas be that...I heard the road is blocked now so people are going to sleep there... Tank God I no follow"
People in the area leave their homes with canoe while going to work or school.
This flood situation in Nigeria is getting serious each day!the govt.should do something about it.




I'll upload the vid later.


Be Friendly,share the post :).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...