Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BASKETMOUTH's NEW LOOK..SMASH OR PASS?


Basketmouth sure looks good,locks or no locks! I'm loving his new look!. When the comedian was asked why he said goodbye to his famous locks ...here's what he said:
“I didn’t decide to cut it [His famous locks] due to only re-branding purpose, I have had it for close to 9 years and in as much as it is now part of my brand – if not my main feature on physical brand outlook, I felt a bit static mentally with reference to the hair style. In these 9 years, a lot has changed except my looks, which was why I decided to engage my hair stylist this morning.”
Oh well, I think I prefer this new Basketmouth.
What do you think TUB readers? Hot or Not Hot ?


4 comments:

  1. Blazin "hot" O! this is much beta..makes him look kinda more "sane" u know...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool! I prefer this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He still looks like a mad man *rolling my eyes*....

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...