Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me [Official Video]


Chris Brown released the video for his latest song “Don’t Judge Me — which is allegedly about Rihanna  and it’s safe to say the video is just as emotional as the lyrics! “I don’t wanna go there/ We should never go there,” he sings. “Your hearing rumors about me/And you can’t stomach the thought/Of someone touchin my body /When your so close to my heart/I wont deny what their sayin’/Because most of it is true/But it was all before I fell for you/So please babe.” But the most telling part of the lyrics is the chorus when Chris appears to be singing directly to RiRi. So please don’t judge me/ And I won’t judge you/ Cause it could get ugly/ Before it gets beautiful.” he sings. Chris is also sporting his blonde ‘do in the video which Rihanna used in her “We Found Love” video. But the story line in the video is quite heart-wrenching. Chris embarks on a suicide mission and leaves behind two women, perhaps they’re supposed to portray Rihanna and Karrueche Tran? Hmm!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...