Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LATEST UPDATE ON DEBBIE OSARERE IDIAGBONYA(She is not dead)

News(Rumor) going on social network now is that Debbie the breast cancer patient is dead.Well, I pray she's not and according to Gossip girliee,she's not dead but needs more money and our prayers to scale through. Read it below

"above picture was taken from MECURE HEALTHCARE LIMITED, debbie was referred to this center to carry out ( CT ABDOMEN & PELVIS – ORAL + IV CONTRAST) AND ( CT CHEST) Tests. Dr Showumi of LUTH (orchology dept) who is  in-charge of debbie’s case asked her to run these tests before her referral letter to Maryland teaching hospital Baltimore (U.S.A)  can be prepared. the tests have been forwarded and we are yet to get a response from the doctor in-charge of her surgery (DR GARY) as at the time of this write up, pending the time we are awaiting response from her hospital to enable us procure her visa, debbie has started her chemotherapy which  she is reacting to, she is growing very dark, her skin is peeling, she has very black tongue and this morning she started feeling feverish and currently taking drip and medication for malaria fever.

we are also planning a ‘walk against cancer ‘ rally for her on saturday, i just went to LASAA office today to procure the permit, all other paper work will be concluded tomorrow.

it is true that we have raised money for debbie’s main surgery but her chemotherapy and travelling arrangement alongside her sister who would accompany her is not included, we urge you  to keep debbie in your prayers as we also come out on Saturday to help her source for more funds. God bless you"
-culled from gossip girliee

10 comments:

  1. May God keep her....Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a pity, mat God heal her...mexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I de feel 4 d babe....wish I could help..chia***sad. Face*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will see her through

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God intervene and grant her successful treatment and speedy recovery. Keep up d good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God heal her amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. daodu eniola idunnuOctober 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM

    @ tess ume's
    hello
    my name is daodu eniola idunnu i work at tell magazine and i really need your help on DEBBIE OSARERE IDIAGBONYA condition cos am interested in the story.am already writting on it buh i nid 1 or 2 things 2 make it complete and i will b very happy if u can help me out.i saw d last update u made on ur blog and i will want to knw about the campaign u talk about,the date the

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and
    interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my
    search for something concerning this.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; increase sperm volume

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming
    having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

    My site top natural male enhancement

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...