Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kanye West to marry Kim kardashian and have kids with her

Kim K may have made a mistake marrying Kris Humphries, but she's got a good feeling now with Kanye West at her side.
Kim K chatted with the ladies of The View on Wednesday about her six-month relationship with Kanye West.
"What about marriage? Do you want his child? Where are we?" Barbara Walters, 82, boldly asked Kardashian.
"Technically I'm still married," Kardashian said of her still-pending divorce from NBA star Humphries, 27.
"Anything I'd be in now would be a permanent relationship." She added that she "thinks" West is her "perfect match."
"Is this the one that you're in now?" Walters asked. "I hope so," kim replied. "I believe so."
Not giving up on the questioning, Walters asked Kardashian if she wants to have children with West.
"At the space that I am in life now, kids are definitely something I want," she said. "I think I wanted that before. I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn't take the time to find someone."
Kardashian is still engaged in a bitter divorce battle with Humphries from whom she filed for divorce after 72 days of marriage in October 2011. But the starlet said she's a different person now and has no regrets.
"I care more about the simple things. You really figure out what's important in life," she explained. "I value time more; staying at home, doing nothing, cooking in. I'm not all about the glitz and glam of a relationship."


4 comments:

  1. Ray J I need ur d**k o....need to show this Kim K how to manage stardom....

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these her fake relationships are appalling biko. She will def divorce kayne west after 24hrs! Rubbish.

    #pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just a cheap slut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...