Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kanye West Raps About Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape



Kim Kardashian really has become Kanye's muse.Remember he rapped about her on his tracks "Way too cold" and "Perfect Bitch".Well, Kanye is at it again lol in his just-leaked new song, "Clique" which obviously seems to reference the infamous 2007 sex tape starring Kim and her ex Ray J
The song "Clique" to be featured on West's new album Cruel Summer,includes the line:
"Eat breakfast at Gucci,my girl a superstar all from a home movie"

The sextape titled Kim Kardashian: superstar ,the explicit home video starring Kim Kardashian and Ray J


7 comments:

  1. She's a bitch what do you expect

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anon 3.03 shut d fuck up, like say u neva fuck man pass am. Stop beefing, she's a bicth yet she can buy ur whole generation.hisss,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur own generation, you mean? Thwart!

      Delete
  3. Wow! That'z wat happens when you fuck your way to fame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure if de giv u d Opportunity to sleep wt a sick dog to bcm famous u ll gladly do it, ok hw did u knw she's a bicth, Lk u don't wacth her reality show? Seee beef, go and buy canda.lwkmd! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warrefffaaaa.....pls get me a Ray J so I can start my own reality TV show...I'm sure most of y'all will be happy to farmz with me esp Tess...

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lamo! Mehn if only 9ja is lk America.. Choi I for don buy island..kez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...