Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Starting off the year with a new fiance!' Kyle XY star Matt Dallas comes out as gay

The star of popular US TV show Kyle XY ,Matt Dallasn,30, has revealed he is gay and engaged to his boyfriend Blue Hamilton. He shared his big news and his delight at getting engaged to his partner, musician Blue Hamilton, on his Twitter account. He posted: 'Starting off the year with a new fiancé, @bluehamilton. 'A great way to kick off  2013!'
Blue, who is based in Los Angeles, renovates houses in his spare time and is a committed equal rights campaigner and passionate environmentalist.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.dis guy just fuck me up.I luv him so much#cryin#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww... All these cute dudes r gay. WTF...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually cried. He is so hawt. Even the boyfriend is hawt and he is gay :'(.. Nooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dissappointed.I like dis guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For newest news you have to go to see web and on the web I found this web site as a best web site for most recent updates.


    my blog anti cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...