Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ladies Don Jazzy has a message for y'all


“I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate,” he says

His ideal woman?



“The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.“My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better,” he says

i still get hope lol

11 comments:

  1. ​ℓ☺ℓ tess, keep dreaming o! Hope kor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nt only Tess dreaming ooh!!!we r many ooh;-D.lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don jazzy park well abeg. As u fat so you dey find fat girl you don't want your kids to look good abi
    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tess your ass is Flat ooh! Na just bobi u get wt big belle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pele my sister!That's the kinda generation we r in....people with bad mouth!Ndo o? #Yudy

      Delete
  5. Tess. Abeg hw can I get in touch wit him ohh biko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah! So no hope for d brooms!!! Hahahahah! Choii!!! #meanie... Tess u r not alone o! I have hope too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh* dancin* I knew it dats y av always been drawn 2 him

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...