Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beyonce opens up about her miscarriage for the first time


Beyonce has opened up about her heartbreaking miscarriage for the first time.
The 31-year-old singer's husband Jay-Z first revealed Beyonce suffered a miscarriage in his track "Glory", which he wrote after the birth of Blue Ivy in January 2012.
'Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic'
It's the first time the 31-year-old has addressed the tragedy in "Life Is But a Dream", her upcoming HBO documentary. Continue after cut


'About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time,and I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life. I picked out names,I envisioned what my child would look like.. I was feeling very maternal.'

'I flew back to New York to get my check up - and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.'

'I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I've ever written in my life,' she says, but doesn't name the track.

'And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album.And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I've ever been through.'

She lost the child in the early stages of her pregnancy.

4 comments:

  1. All dis miscarriage story is to convince us you were really pregnant with Blue pls shift

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear I think am noticing d lying side of Beyonatu, seriously

      Delete
  2. Tess u shot a bullet sumwhr!
    Dis is the bginin of a confession, Na dem sabi sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz read well before you comment rubbish. What is shoot?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...