Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hilarious Video: How To Become A Naija Runs Girl

I'm not really a fan of Vblog (shoot me later please) except it's makeup tutorial,but after going through Naijarish baby's vblog on youtube I'm reconsidering my decision. She is funny!!!plus she gives makeup tutorials too. So if you are a makeup lover like moi!you'd want to visit her youtube channel.
In the video she gives basic steps on how to become a Naija runs girl. Starting from the makeup to the hair and I tell you! It is very hilarious.
I'm not encouraging anyone to venture in this profession and no one should take this personally. Click to watch video after cut.


Download

19 comments:

  1. LMAO!! * dz 1 is Russian, dz 1 is Indian, dz 1 is Peruvian….Hash tag.. O'my baby caught me sleep'n* LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck lips, surpirse look,hush tag natural beauty ,hush tag no filter , hush tag hanging out with my girls, my baby caught me sleeping lmao Instagram girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her accent killed me lmao Omololade to Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis one is Russian , dis one is indian,dis one is peruvian then malaysian all in one head my God lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hash tag.......omg
    Hilarious

    -Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ds gal's gbagaun is not frm ds world @ all..lwkmd..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Na only runs girl dey know runs girl. Her english is something else and she fine.
      Mimi!

      Delete
  7. Mehn...she gbagaun seriously...Lu judge a guys attractiveness by how much money he "HAVE"....lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ode! Frm d way she talks, u shuld knw she's tryna be funny!! Dis omo tush pass d prof in ur family! Pure Genius

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find her really funny and I think her gbaguan is kinda deliberate. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chimamanda StephensJanuary 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM

    Hahahaha nyc one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its very obvious the 'Gbagauns' were intentionally! #MyBabyCaughtMeSleeping #NoFilters #NaturalBeauty!!! LWKMD!!! 10phones for your 10boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. =D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D.. She killed it!! So so typical duck lips,#natural beauty, #no filter,#hangin out wiv ma gurls!!! I'm so luvin ha n her gbagauns ar delibrate, Ʊ cud stil hear d real her underneath. ℓ☺ℓ‎​

    ReplyDelete
  13. "They'll see you're eyebrow first b4 the rest of your body" lmao

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eyelashe like broom to sweep men off their feet lmao

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Am a fool# lwkm! Crazzzzzy gal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lindaikeji iyaf copy u oo tess..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...