Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

86-year-old Playboy Mogul,Hugh Hefner marries 26-year-old Crystal Harris


86-year-old Playboy boss Hugh Hefner finally tied the knot with runaway bride Crystal Harris, 26 at the famous playboy mansion on New Year's Eve.

The excited 86-year-old groom shared a picture of him and his bride, tweeting: 'Crystal & I married on New Year's Eve in the Mansion with Keith as my Best Man. Love that girl!'
The blonde was dubbed a 'runaway bride' by the 86-year-old mogul after she called off their engagement just days before their wedding in June 2011, with 300 guests due to attend.
After their split, she revealed she had only been intimate with him once and very briefly.

Admitting sex with the octogenarian lasted 'like two seconds', adding: 'Then I was just over it. I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it. I just like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef, sorry. He doesn't really take off his clothes. I've never seen Hef naked.'

Despite her comments, the pair reconciled in May last year! True love never die ,right? :)


3 comments:

  1. 2secs and you went ahead to marry him. I know I might get attacked for this comment but who ever said age is just a number is wrong. How can you date someone 60 years older than you and call it love. She's just a gold digger. I hope hugh signed a prenup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold digger indeed! Love my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hef ohh so you finally married this gold digger. She after his money nothing more ,nothing less

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...