Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

OMG! John Dumelo is married??...see photo of his wife



This is definitely going to be a sad news for all the John Dumelo's female fans out there. According to Ameyawdeborah.com the actor has been married for some time now to actress and model Harrina A Dembele. Both were said to have gotten married in America,  but John Dumelo has kept his marital status on a low key in interviews . See a copy of his marriage certificate from Circuit Court in Arlington, Virgin Island after cut...


7 comments:

  1. Huh??? So John Dumelo is just 29?! I swear, he looks 35/36 to me.
    Congrats to 'em

    -Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My observation tho...is the baby married twice? (ref to No.6 whatever on d certificate...buh however, I ain't heart broken...will be when Mikel marries tho...

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Buh why r u typing everywhere? R u having an orgasm?

      -Bibi

      Delete
    2. She does not want to admit she is heart broken

      Delete
  4. LooooooL....orgasm keh? I wish...I'm now a born again xtain

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...