Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I order a plate of food worth N500 and give the seller N50, 000 - Davido


“I always try to give anytime I see a chance to help or encourage people; I can walk into any restaurant even though I am a star, order a plate of food that is worth N500 and give the seller N50,000. That’s my way of giving back to the society, that’s my way of encouraging the hustle of fellow Nigerians.”
“I don’t do it for publicity, unlike the time I gave N1m to a cancer patient , the media made it well known but it was not my intention to make it a media affair but due to the fact that I am a celebrity, it goes out there.”“I wanted to help give another person a second chance at life, my late mum didn’t have that. The woman’s death will affect so many people so helping save her is also helping make so many others happy,”

8 comments:

  1. Bravo Davido, I luv u nd 4 dos who always have negative stuffs 2 say about u shame on dem envious bitter hearts*tongue out*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh. Media stunt still
    Meh.

    -Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not give the money to the orphanage they will need the money more than the food seller

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, still publicity stunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Davido im trying hard to believe you are not doing it for publicity. You are a spoilt brat and brag a lot if u really want to help the needy u knw how to do it without anyone knowing u did it. Look at the photographer in the pic and u just denge dey pose the pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davido pls locate me I need help that 50k will go a long way in my life right now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah u wanted to help n d camera man just happened to b there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Davido abeg help me too I wan pay my sch fees,I need dat kinda money too o.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...