Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'It's not as easy as people think': Kim Kardashian opens up about pregnancy


Three months pregnant Kim with boyfriend Kanye West at Las Vegas nightclub on New Year's Eve

Speaking to E! News ,the reality superstar revealed that pregnancy is 'not fun' and that she is suffering from 'growing pains'. Kim said:

 'I take lots of naps. Actually I feel really good. This New Year is just about being happy and healthy and that’s what I plan on doing. I wouldn’t say that pregnancy has been easy but there's been no morning sickness. When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would disagree. I think from this stage on it does become easier and funner but it’s just adjusting. Even my sister has made it look so easy and it’s not as easy as people think. It’s a little painful, there’s a lot of growing pains. But I’ve heard it’s all worth it so I’m looking forward to that.'

And as for any weird cravings, she said she is longing for seafood - though she knows it's not encouraged for pregnant women.

'I'm craving sushi, but I know I can't really have it, so I'm eating a lot of carrots and celery with lots of ranch.'

Kim also doesn't mind if she has a boy or a girl, and claimed: 'No preference, I just want a healthy baby.'





5 comments:

  1. Congrats Kim,i know being a mum will make you a much better person

    ReplyDelete
  2. U for go naked na,make we knw say u pregnant.idiat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still wish it was Khloe that's pregnant not this attention seeking bitch .I'm very sure this is all a publicity stunt for her. I hope Kanye knows what he got himself into.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...