Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I thought I would be a reverend sister"- Beverly Ada Osu

  "I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State.  I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the vision when I dropped out in my fifth year. I finished my secondary education in a secular institution before moving to Babcock University.  I could not finish from Babcock because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and enrolled at the National Open University..It affected me in a very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him.  The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home.  I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God.  Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work"

5 comments:

  1. She wan establish church? Who wan go d church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abeg beverage establish d church i'll be ur core member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we all thought we would be reverend sisters, till sex happened...now no one really cares

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitch opens her mouth n just vomits wohever she feels. Church na shop? Abeg rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...