Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Enugu First Lady accuses Governor Chime of treating her like a slave


  The First Lady of Enugu State, Clara Chime has cried out to human rights bodies to save her from the brutal hands of Governor Sullivan Chime, whom she has accused of treating her like a slave.The First Lady in an emotion-laden letter obtained by SaharaReporters disclosed that since she got married to the governor, sometime in October 2008, she had never enjoyed her marriage and has been denied of her matrimonial rights.She claimed that since she moved into Chime’s house, they have never slept on the same bed.
 Clara in the letter also alleged that she has been introduced to two psychiatrists whom she identified as Dr. Onwukwe and Dr. Agumo, and they prescribed
“all kinds of drugs that end up keeping me acute depressed and also drives me into hallucinations."
The mother of one also complained that she no longer have access to the real world and all that makes her happy, because of the side effects of the drugs she is taking, adding that she has been put under house arrest for committing no crime.
According to her, efforts made by President Goodluck Jonathan, the First Lady, Patience and the Catholic Bishop of Enugu state, Callistus Onaga to resolve the matter were futile.
“My father is late, my Mum and few of my siblings are confused and have done all kinds of prayers they know of. 3 of my siblings prefer me dead than to see me leave the Government House. He treats my Mum and my siblings bad,” she claimed.
 A visibly depressed Clara further alleged that Governor Chime has ordered her to leave the Government House with her four-year-old son whom she conceived before their marriage.She further disclosed that the governor, later threatened to disown his own son, should she leave with him.
“He has told everyone he can reach that there is no marriage between us and that I can leave if I wish to, but whenever I plan to leave, he instructs them to lock me in. I have told him through SMS that I will leave my son behind, but still, he has instructed his securities to lock me inside the house.”“He does not take care of me personally. The government gives me allowance to run the house and that’s where I save little from to take care of myself, my Mum and few of my siblings,” she said in the letter. 
He shut me out of his life years ago; I don’t have access to his apartment. The problem is enormous; I don’t know where to start to explain from.”“Police and SS men have been instructed by Barr. Sullivan Chime to confine me in a place for a long time now against my wish [but] it is my wish to leave these premises,” she said, begging, “Please assist me to reach to the human rights and say to them to please come hastily and release me,” she lamented.
A competent source at the Government House has further disclosed that, the problem could be dated back to September 2011 when the governor allegedly impregnated his sister-in-law, Ebere Igwe, Clara’s younger sister.The executive romance between Chime and his sister-in-law reportedly produced a baby boy.The source said that the affair between Governor Chime and Ebere, started shortly after he married Clara in October 2008.The made in heaven traditional marriage between Chime and Clara held at Isuochi, Clara’s home town after the former divorced his first wife from Ogakwu family in Udi town, his country home, an allegation the state government has refuted.

2 comments:

  1. God help her..MONEY...luv for money n power of money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money can't buy you happiness na wa oh #nazy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...