Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Woman Delivers Baby girl in Keke


The woman delivered the baby at about 5p.m near Awori bus stop Abule-Egba,lagos.

The woman has been having contractions while waiting for "Keke" to drop her at the hospital. When she finally found one,he refused but after much pleading he accepted. On their way her water broke and she could not hold it any longer. Her relative ran out for help and the women around came to her aid. Each used their wrappers to cover her while she pushed and delivered.

 Prophet Ariyo Ajibola of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Erimo in Ijaiye-Ojokoro, who drove the tricycle, said: “It was at Ikeja computer village that the two women that followed the mother approached me to beg me to assist them to carry a pregnant woman to a hospital in Abule Egba.

At first I was reluctant but when they began to plead, I obliged. Moreso, as a prophet, I had an inner conviction that there won’t be any problem. And I took them in. But when we got past Agege, the pregnant woman began to moan in serious labour. She became hysterical and her people began to panic. But I was relaxed and praying silently for God’s intervention, I was calming the women down. At a point, I took one-way to beat the gridlock on the road.

Then suddenly I heard a loud noise of a rushing liquid, when we just left Abule-Egba bus stop and the other women began to raise the alarm that a baby had just been delivered and called for help. As a man and a Christian, I just thank God for what has happened. It is just a miracle and I will give a special thanksgiving to God once I get to the church for an evening programme we have today. I asked them to pay N1000 but they offered N700 and I accepted but even if they don’t pay me, I won’t be unhappy.”

The new mother said: “ I am Latifat Aileru. I am from Ibadan and my husband from Kwara. We live in Ipokia. I came to meet my husband’s people in Oshodi. I am so happy that I delivered the baby safely.”

4 comments:

  1. Lwkmd....so when a womans water breaks there's a loud noise and rushing liquid? This keke prophet no go kill me..

    -Miss d

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I asked them to pay N1000 but they offered N700 and I accepted"...why him collect money? Funny Aladura Prophet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...