Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Amber Rose has gone into labour


  

Pregnant model Amber Rose has gone into labour.  Her rapper boyfriend Wiz Khalifa , 25, posted a picture of a fetal monitor on his Instagram page with the caption: 'Coming soon!''Coming soon!'
Wiz Khalifa tweeted this picture of a fetal monitor as Amber Rose went into labourIt's unclear if the 29-year-old is currently in hospital . 

Amber previously opened up about her decision to have an all-natural birth. she wanted to give birth at her home in a pool.

I don't want no medication. We take home birthing classes to teach us how to do it, and we're gonna have our midwife, and when the baby's head comes out, he's gonna be Dr. Wiz. He's gonna be the first person to touch the child. No doctors, no gloves.No medicine. I want those bragging rights! The next time Wiz has a stomach ache or anything, I'll say, I popped out a baby all-natural.

5 comments:

  1. Praise God finally!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been pregnant since last year february.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God wil bless u dear,I tot I was d only one noticing it.at least I wil stop tinking am hallucinating

      Delete
  3. May God see her through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May she deliver like the Hebrew women, Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...