Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

First picture of Shakira' son

  The very first picture of Shakira's newborn Milan shows him cradled by his father Gerard Pique . The couple shunned a big money deal instead asked fans to donate to Unicef in his name .Children's charity Unicef is accepting donations in Milan's name from fans of the couple.

'We hope that, in his name, other less privileged children in the world can have their basic needs covered through gifts and donations.Thank you for sharing this unforgettable moment with us.'

The new family are currently bonding at home in Barcelona. 

7 comments:

  1. Aww! beautiful #crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. With dis act of charity,y won't God bless Dem....if it was some 9ja footballers/musician dey won't dare think of charity...small time dey will say shakira is in illuminati...mtcheww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    wished to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    My web blog :: acne skin treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or
    something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but
    other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read.
    I will definitely be back.

    Also visit my blog post :: cause and treatment of shingles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...