Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

John Dumelo Denies Marriage, Alleged Wife Confirms It


John Dumelo has denied getting married to Harrina on Twitter saying the marriage certificate is fake. He tweeted
 ‘I wish I was really married…the fake marriage certificate really looks good. Thumbs up to my crew filmin my clothing line documentary.”’
His alleged wife also denied the story on her facebook wall saying
“ It’s funny how media hype things up.. I am not married to this guy. We did a movie together. But I don’t even know how they spelled my name on this fake stuff…”,.
The crazy thing now is that, Ms.Harrina  Alexander has sent email to media houses confirming that she is actually married to John Dumelo.
 The letter reads:

Hello everyone,My name is harrina dembele, As you all know there are rumors of me and John dumelo being married.. I am not sure how it got out, but it’s out and I cannot continue to lie on this situationHe may not like my confession.. But we are married. After this confession i dont know what will happen between us. But I love John and I don’t see why I am continuing to deny the rumors.  I want to say sorry to everyone for not keeping it real. I did not want it to come out this way but it did. Also I wanna apologize to him for doing this. Hope that he will find it in his heart to forgive me. But John is my husband and I am his wife.”
 She later revealed to blogger Ameyawdebrah who published the story on facebook  saying she is tired of denying the story. Below is their conversation.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...